- Smugglers Adventure
- School Trips
How To Book
School Trips to Smugglers Adventure are charged at a rate of £6.75 per child or £5.00 a child for Hastings Castle. All school bookings are subject to a 15 child minimum. To book an unforgettable school trip experience for your school, please download and complete the booking form below and return to [email protected]
Download the School Booking Form
An educational trip to has so much to offer:
• Free teacher recce visit
• Smugglers Adventure offers an all weather visit
• Free teacher places based on the following ratios:
• 1 to 4 Nursery Groups
• 1 to 6 Primary Education School Groups
• 1 to 10 Secondary Education School Groups
Download risk assessments:
Hastings Castle risk assessment
Hastings Castle risk assessment part 2
Smugglers Adventure risk assessment
Smugglers Adventure risk assessment part 2
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All schools must pay the full balance of the visit on arrival at Smugglers Adventure or Hastings Castle Cash, Credit cards or school cheque are all accepted (with the exception of American Express). In the circumstance that numbers change, advance payments will not be refunded.
- Bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis and you are strongly advised to book early for peak periods (May, June and July).
- Smugglers Adventure and Hastings Castle are not responsible for personal items damaged or lost within the attraction or surrounding ground and car park, other than in circumstances covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
- All groups are advised to take out their own personal insurance for out-of-school visits and activities.
- Smugglers Adventure and Hastings Castle would like to remind all visitors that for operational or other circumstances, certain exhibits, attractions or facilities may be unavailable at any time.
- Smugglers Adventure and Hastings Castle reserves the right to ask any individual or party to leave the premises if they are causing disruption or acting in a way that offends or disturbs other visitors. No monies will be refundable in this event.
- Groups arriving late must call the site to make staff aware. In this instance you may forfeit your booked timeslot and delays may occur.